My experienced taught young learners

 "My experienced taught English  to young learners " 



Hello guys long time no see, 😁😁how have you been guys? I hope you're fine and always healthy. How about your study? Yeah, guys now I'm in the fifth semester which is I'll  work hard and improve myself too. 

In this blog I'm going to tell you about my experienced teaching English to young learners. 




Preface 

Teaching English to Young Learners (TEYL) is a way to introduce English as a foreign language to young students. While children may not have an understanding of why it is important to learn a second language, there are many reasons that answer the question, “Why teach English to young learners?” For instance, creating a fun and positive learning environment can equip kids with a strong foundation for success in more advanced courses later in their academic careers.

For me I think the basic one that you want to teach the children firstly you have to loves/like the children that is the point. Because, children loves to play , and you have to adapt to them. In this case we can see in kindergarten kids.

My experienced, while taught the kindergarten kids was happy because I loves the kids so I enjoyed. First thing that I did to taught them was sing with them sang the song " If you happy " , " Head,shoulders, knees, and toes" this song was very familiar to them. After that I taught them how to pronounced the alphabet , how to mention the fruit, the things. That is the three basic that we must teach to the young learners.


Yeah, as we know the children just now their mother tongue so when we teach them in English they have a slow responses. When I taught them to mention the name of fruit most of them like uninterested and they just play with their friends or just ignored me that made me confused how to overcome . So , in that day I engage them to play with me play with song, according to me the children that I've taught they were loves to sing and dancing. If I sang they just enjoyed and sang with me.







That is my precious experienced in my life, and from that I can learn and improved myself more.

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Learning to Learn

“Material evaluation and Material design”